S&P DATA WANTS YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center. We are currently looking for outstanding employee’s who are passionate about offering customers the best in today’s products and services. If you are a sales driven, service oriented, competitive person then we want you to join our team today.
• Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage, paid training plus the opportunity to start earning top dollar incentives as soon as training is completed.
• Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
• Bonuses are paid out in the following month.
• Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including Medical, Dental and Vision care after 9 months of employment.
• Employee awards and recognitions program
• Fun, friendly, causal work environment
• Advancement opportunities – We like to recognize our top talent and promote from within for our leadership team.
• Program specific employee discounts
• Inbound and Outbound programs avail
The successful applicants are those that have a passion for offering customers and homeowners products and services that are beneficial but also save them time and money
Just a few of the Employment Opportunities available at S&P Data – Trenton
Inbound & Outbound Telesales Representatives
Our telesales representatives are responsible for promoting and selling program products and services to customers as well as providing high quality customer Service on each and every call.
Our team leaders are responsible for supervising, coaching and motivating a team of telesales representatives
Trainers conduct program specific, comprehensive training to endure employee success and training does not stop in the classroom.
QA’s are responsible for monitoring and evaluating program calls as well as identifying and assessing performance to ensure program specific quality standards.
Summary of Duties:
A Telesales Representative (TSR) may be requested to work an inbound or outbound sales queue (or both). The TSR will be responsible for selling program products, as well as, providing high quality customer focused service to either business or residential consumers using knowledge of products, systems and procedures.
• Responds to requests from customers for information on products, equipment, services and billing
• Achieves sales objectives by promoting and selling various product and service solutions
• Strives to understand customer’s situation and recognized the customer’s needs
• Ensures first call resolution by satisfying customer requests
• Assumes full ownership of customers requests and ensures they are resolved in a timely manner.
• Performs data analysis of customer’s current service utilization in order to present additional services and special offers that provide an enhanced solution
• Maintains a high level of competitive and product knowledge, including evolving technology trends in the relevant products and services portfolio you are promoting and servicing
• Protects SP Data’s and client’s brand image
• Satisfies needs of existing customers, by repeatedly accessing and making use of informational tools and system that will enable you to provide the most beneficial solution
• Provides quality service that will exceed customer expectations
• Navigates computerized system and accurately enters data
• Properly recording the call disposition on the SP Data reporting system
• Meets or exceeds business standards for quality and productivity
• Verify sales if requested
• Assists with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong understanding of internet technology
• Ability to build customer relationships over the telephone
• Strong written and verbal communications skills so you can express clear ideas to the customer
• Good attentive and active listening skills
• Must have good computer skills, including (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
• Ability to relate well to all kinds of people with various personalities and temperaments
• Ability to multi task by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
• Ability to communicate in English (written and oral).
• Effective and accurate decision making skills
• Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as dictated by business needs
• Ability to handle high volume calls
• Strong time management skills
CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE VIDEO:
S&P Data LLC. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. S&P Data will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process. Please reach out to Jim Duncan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns regarding accommodations.